Thank you for your interest in working at the Lee County Property Appraiser’s Office located at 2480 Thompson Street, 4th Floor, Fort Myers, Florida.
Please be aware that our office will only accept applications for the actively available positions listed below and for the timeframe indicated.
To apply for an available position please complete the Application for Employment and submit it by e-mail or mail to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
| Mail:|| Lee County Property Appraiser|
| || Attn: Human Resources|
| || P.O. Box 1546|
| || Fort Myers, FL 33901|
Applications will be reviewed continuously, and interviews will be scheduled with those candidates whose qualifications appear to best fit our organization’s needs.
Interviews may be conducted in person or via the telephone.
Evaluation of candidates may include: (1) assessment of training and experience; (2) written and oral skills assessment;
(3) performance test(s); and (4) personal interview(s). Finalists may be required to sign a release authorizing the Lee County Property Appraiser to obtain background
information that may include criminal record, driving record, education, and professional licensure. Failure to meet any job-related medical and/or health requirements,
including testing for the presence of alcohol or illegal substances may circumvent any offer of employment.
The Property Appraiser offers:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts and pre-tax contributions
- Pre-tax deferred compensation plans
- Participation in the State of Florida, Florida Retirement System (FRS); participation is compulsory.
- Employees retired from the FRS are not eligible for renewed membership in either of the FRS retirement plans.
Download the Application For Employment in MS Word Format.
Download the Application For Employment in Adobe PDF Format (print only).
The Lee County Property Appraiser is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time we do not have any open positions and are not accepting applications