Click here to report damage and/or apply for a prorated refund of property taxes for residential dwellings rendered uninhabitable by Hurricane Ian.

Your Tax Roll Value Letter is now available for single family residences and mobile/manufactured homes.

Use the Quick Search below to find your parcel, and select Parcel Details from the links on the search results page. From the Property Data page, create the Letter using the link in the Current Working Values section.
Please Note: Some properties will not have a Tax Roll Value Letter. For more information, please see the question: “Why doesn’t this parcel have a Tax Roll Value Letter" in our FAQs.

Helpful Hints and Suggestions

  • File a DR-405 Tangible Personal Property tax return by regular mail, in person, or electronically (via fax or email) before April 1 unless you have received a WAIVER postcard stating you are exempt from filing.

  • The preparation of your return is only as good as the information you provide to your accountant or report on your tax return form.

  • Questions 1-9 must be answered completely on the return or it may be classified as incomplete.

  • Identify any equipment that may have been "Physically Removed" during the year. List those items in the appropriate space at the top of Page 2 on the back of the return.

  • It is to your advantage to indicate the age, or year acquired, and condition of your assets so that the proper replacement cost index and depreciation rate may be applied. You may attach your asset listing in spreadsheet form (Microsoft® Excel preferred) to the DR-405 tax return and note on the tax return "See Attached".

  • Do not use vague terms such as "various", "no change", or "same as last year".

  • Please include your estimate of the fair market value, the condition, the age or the year purchased or acquired, and the original cost of the asset. These are important considerations in determining a fair and accurate assessment.

  • Additional information regarding filing is provided in the instructional section (DR-405 I) of the return itself.

  • If you sell your business, go out of business, close your rental, change your business or corporation name, or move to a new location, please inform this office as soon as possible. This will assist the Property Appraiser’s Office with keeping timely and accurate records. For your convenience, you may use the Tangible Disposition Letter Form.

  • In mid-August you will receive your Truth in Millage (TRIM) notice. Please review this thoroughly and call the Tangible Department if you have any questions or concerns. If your assessed value is less than $25,000, you will only receive a TRIM notice for the initial year of the exemption.

Home Privacy and Use Policy Accessibility Statement Browser Troubleshooting Employment Feedback Contact Us Public Record Request Policy ADA Notice