Click here to report damage to properties affected by Hurricane Ian.

Your Tax Roll Value Letter is now available for single family residences and mobile/manufactured homes.

Use the Quick Search below to find your parcel, and select Parcel Details from the links on the search results page. From the Property Data page, create the Letter using the link in the Current Working Values section.
Please Note: Some properties will not have a Tax Roll Value Letter. For more information, please see the question: “Why doesn’t this parcel have a Tax Roll Value Letter" in our FAQs.

Institutional Exemptions

Institutional exemptions are available for those properties that qualify for an exempt use such as churches, educational facilities, and non-profit organizations. The property must be owned and used for an exempt purpose as of January 1st and a DR504 exemption application must be completed and returned to our office by March 1st in order to receive the exemption. For further information or questions, e-mail the Tax Roll Department at or call (239)533-6100.

PDF Reader Required
Download a copy of Acrobat Reader to view the above PDF files.

Home Privacy and Use Policy Accessibility Statement Browser Troubleshooting Employment Feedback Contact Us Public Record Request Policy ADA Notice