Thank you for your interest in working at the Lee County Property Appraiser’s Office located at 2480 Thompson Street, 4th Floor, Fort Myers, Florida.
Please be aware that our office will only accept applications for the actively available positions listed below and for the timeframe indicated.
To apply for an available position submit a completed Application For Employment to Human Resources:
Email: HumanResources@leepa.org or mail to:
| Mail:|| Lee County Property Appraiser|
| || Attn: Human Resources|
| || P.O. Box 1546|
| || Fort Myers, FL 33902|
Applications in response to a job posting will be reviewed continuously, and interviews will be scheduled with those candidates whose qualifications appear to best fit our organization’s needs.
Interviews may be conducted in person or via the telephone.
Evaluation of candidates may include: (1) assessment of training and experience; (2) written and oral skills assessment;
(3) performance test(s); and (4) personal interview(s). Finalists may be required to sign a release authorizing the Lee County Property Appraiser to obtain background
information that may include criminal record, driving record, education, and professional licensure. Failure to meet any job-related medical and/or health requirements,
including testing for the presence of alcohol or illegal substances may rescind any offer of employment.
The Property Appraiser offers:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts and pre-tax contributions
- Pre-tax deferred compensation plans
- Participation in the State of Florida, Florida Retirement System (FRS); participation is compulsory.
- Employees retired from the FRS are not eligible for renewed membership in either of the FRS retirement plans.
The Lee County Property Appraiser is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Automated Valuation Modeler
Salary Range $40,800 - $71,400 DOE/DOQ.
Commercial Assessment Coordinator
Salary Range $53,600 - $93,800 DOE/DOQ
Commercial Assessment Analyst
Salary Range $34,400 - $60,200 DOE/DOQ